Receive updates from Top Target right in your inbox, please leave your contact below:
An attractive salary package commensurate with qualification and experience will be offered to the selected Candidate
Job Tittle : Adminstration Officer
The Administration Officer is
responsible for maintaining day to day, accounting, administrative and
personnel services in order to meet legislative requirements and support
all accounting tasks including timely recording of transactions, cash
management, bank transactions, preparation of payroll
and monitor the books of accounts, e.g. ledger, sub-ledger cash book and all
other records as required
timely payment of salaries, taxes and other expenditures
conformity and accuracy of payment requests
bank relationship, plan and monitor the cash flow requirements
and submit obligatory reports to authorities (TRA, BRELA, etc.)
in use of Microsoft Office, especially Excel
· Oversees and administers the day to day
activities of the office, develops policies procedures and systems which ensure
productive and efficient office operations.
· Organizes, facilitates board management meetings
and takes minutes.
· Works in conjunction with human resource
department to help compile duties and activities of all members of staff
· Serves as primary point of administration
contact and liaison with other officers, individual and operational matters
concerning the office.
· Oversees operation of the office accounts,
coordinates and budget for the office.
· Maintains the office budget and making sure
general office requirements are met.
· Maintaining a schedule and application of
licenses and tracking the ones that are due for expiry and renewal
· Overall responsibility of petty cash and daily
postings and cash disbursements
· Making contracts updating and managing leave
days, maintaining filing and retrieval of employee records.
· Making sure all casuals employed have IDs to
avoid possible chance of ghost workers
· Filling any quarterly returns as may be required
by Tanzanian authorities.
· Payroll processing.
· Submission and payment of statutory deductions
for all employees
· Supplier payments.
the absence of the administration officer, the accounts Manager will designate
a person to handle the administration tasks of the company
1. At least a relevant diploma or degree from a
recognized institution in accounting, finance, business administration or
related field is required
2. CPA (K) Holder (Experience in Xero accounting
package is added advantage)
3. Strong interpersonal, writing and oral presentation
skills in English and Swahili
4. Energetic and a team player.
5. Good record keeping skills.
Don't have an account? Register
© 2020 Top Target. All Rights Reserved