POSITION: FINANCIAL ACCOUNTANT
Financial Accountant Job Duties:
- Prepares monthly statements by collecting data;
analyzing and investigating variances; summarizing data, information, and
- Responds to financial inquiries by gathering,
analyzing, summarizing, and interpreting data.
- Provides financial advice by studying operational
issues; applying financial principles and practices; developing
- Prepares special reports by studying variances;
preparing budgets; developing forecasts.
- Accomplishes finance and organization mission by
completing related results as needed.
- Maintains financial security by establishing
- Forecast costs and revenues
- Manage tax payments
- Organize internal audits
- Prepare budgets (for the entire company and by
- Monitor and report on accounting discrepancies
- Conduct detailed risk analyses to assess potential
- Analyze financial trends
- Perform month-end and year-end close processes
- Proven work experience as a Financial Accountant or
- At leas 3 years of experience in the related field.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and accounting
- In-depth understanding of business bookkeeping
- Solid knowledge of accounting regulations
- Excellent math skills with an attention to detail
- Time-management abilities
- BSc degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant field
- Additional certification (e.g. CPA) is a plus.